Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scoliosis! A painful but treatable condition

Scoliosis! A painful but treatable condition

I see clients suffer from all kinds of pain and my passion keeps me working and training on alternative techniques that I can integrate to help my clients. One of my clients had been suffering for a while and this is their story.

“I was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with Scoliosis. This gave me some relief knowing what was causing all my pain. My knees hurt, my neck would sometimes lock and my lower back was in constant pain. I had to roll out of bed as I could not sit straight up in the mornings. According to the orthopedic doctor, the outlook was not bright. They wanted to put me on pain medication, a body brace and possible surgery. None of this was me. I have always lived a healthy lifestyle and I had no intentions of changing, but what could I do? I started to do some research on the internet on alternatives to help with my Scoliosis, with no real success. One day, by chance, I was speaking to a co-worker concerning my plight and she said, “My daughter is now practicing massage. Let me ask her if she knows anything that could help you”. Her daughter recommended I call Peggy Boyd at Surgical Alternative. That was one of the best phones call I ever made. Peggy changed my life for the best. I have been going to Peggy Boyd for two and a half years now and thanks to her, I am back to doing all that I used to do, and more importantly, without Pain! If you have Scoliosis, this is where you need to be! No drugs, no body brace, no surgery. Peggy gave me my active life back and I am forever in her debt. “

I feel very fortunate and excited to do what I love to do, help others return to a normal pain free life. I have been dealing with clients in severe pain in Tampa Bay, for almost 14 years now, that are suffering from herniated discs, bulging discs, hiatal hernias, peripheral nerve damage, nerve entrapments, pinched sciatic nerve issues and many more symptoms that people think they either have to have surgery for or are told they just have to deal with the pain. If you know someone who is living in pain we can help at www.surgicalalternative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment